Financial Products, Project Loans
& Financing assistance from Financialbridge
Loans & Financing: getting started
Working with our associated company, Financialbridge, we can package and source Trade and Project Loans to help bring the implementation of your transaction to fruition.
Contact Us for detailed Funding Proposals that will include Financial Institution requirements, protocols and processes for obtaining financing.
Financial Products Include:
- Export & Import Trade Finance – Trade Loans with Short-Term tenure of 12-36 months designed to support Export and Import Financing of transactions involving U.S. and International Companies.
- Project Finance – Medium Term Financing designed to meet the needs for start-ups or existing Industrial & Commercial Project expansion, featuring repayment terms of 3 to 7 years.
- Public Sector Financing – Long-Term Loans of 7-12 years for Infrastructure and Project Development. These Loans utilize Country Sovereign Guarantees within existing Bi-lateral/Multi-lateral Agreements or Structured Commercial Credit Guarantees.
- Export Working Capital Loans – With terms of 6 to 24 months, these Institutional Guaranteed Commercial Loans are tailored for U.S. Exporters that require financing to promote export of their goods or services.
- Equity Financing – Funds that are raised from Private or Institutional Investors through Private Placement of Shares of Common Stock of issuing companies.
- Bridge Loans – Short-term Loans packaged and procured for U.S. and International Companies to bridge funding gaps that are taken out through long-term or intermediate financing.
Due Diligence makes all the difference
Commerce Evolution conducts Market Research that identifies Trade Products and Industrial Plants and Machinery suited for your specific requirements. This helps us procure the various Financial Products you may require. This research is followed by our Feasibility Studies in order to develop bankable Business Plans for related Projects and Marketing Plans for Trade Transactions. These are then combined with other statutory documentation to satisfy the requirements of Financial Institutions and Lenders with interest in providing funding support for your particular transactions.
All transactions are structured on turnkey basis through the cooperation of Project Implementation and Management Companies. This ensures optimum use of procured funds for successful planning and execution of related projects and trade transactions. Project Implementation will include negotiating Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Agreements as well as Training and Expatriate Management Support for Operations and Maintenance requirements of related projects.